The National Association of Consumer Advocates has created this series of five videos on debt defense. The videos educate ordinary consumers on how to deal with debt collection. Click on the links or on the embedded videos below to watch all five videos. Consumers can get other debt-collection information from NACA here.
1. Dealing with debt collectors
2. I received notice of a lawsuit, what should I do?
3. Defending yourself in a lawsuit
4. Was I served legal papers properly?
5. I have a judgment against me. Money is being taken from my bank account.