We have received the following Call for Papers:
The three Consumer-Protection related committees of the ABA Antitrust Section (Consumer Protection, Privacy, and Advertising Disputes & Litigation Committees) are excited to announce a new initiative geared towards young lawyers and law students interested in the consumer protection and privacy fields – an opportunity to get published in a special edition of our newsletter, What’s in Store. This edition will be devoted to issues of concern and interest to the next generation of consumer-protection scholars & practitioners – you!
To be considered for publication:
- Select a topic relating to an emerging issue of consumer protection or privacy law (we are happy to provide potential topics to get you started);
- Prepare a 2,000-2,500 word paper on that topic; and
- Submit your article by May 20, 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line – Consumer Protection Article Submission
- Include in your submission the following information:
- Certification that you have been in practice for 5 years or less or are under 36;
- Your law school/organization;
- Why you selected the topic; and
- The paper’s word count
We will notify you if your piece has been selected for publication by June 10, 2016. We are eager to receive entries from law students, young government attorneys (federal and state), economists, or young lawyers from private practice (big, small, plaintiff or defense, think tanks, or business organizations). If you have any questions, please email Consumer Protection Committee Co-Chair, Svetlana Gans, at email@example.com.